The businesses of every sector are facing tremendous competition to stand apart in the market. But when it comes to the automobile sector, they face immense pressure to sell best-quality products with increased productivity and high maintenance. It does not matter how much cost you have incurred on buying the types of machinery or your automobile you still need to maintain them for effective performance. This can be only done if you are using the most premium quality of Grease in Kanchipuram.
You might be thinking that you are already using the Best grease in Tirunelveli. But think again, are you?
Parameters to decide the right grease
There are few parameters that you need to take into consideration before choosing the grease. Once you go through these factors, you will know why Sharp Lubes are the Best Grease manufacturers in Hosur. These are:
- Dropping Point
- Protection against corrosion
- Temperature Range
Sharp Lubes greases top the list when it comes to the best greases available in Chennai. We manufacture a plethora of greases that are derived from high-quality oil, thickeners, and additives. Our grease lubricants are delivered not only in India but in many parts of the world.
Tips for Selecting the Right Grease
Before we provide you with the correct type of grease for your vehicle or machinery, here are some key indicators that we thought you might find essential in choosing the correct grease in Tirunelveli.
- To select the right grease, the best grease manufacturers in Hosur suggest that it is essential to consider the conditions under which the bearing will operate such as machine speed, load level, ambient temperature, and the type and size of bearing.
- One should also think about the base oil viscosity. Greases made with a greater viscosity base oil are better suited to heavy-duty or high-temperature applications.
- Grease formulated with a synthetic basis oil has better oxidation resistance and a thicker lubricating film as compared to mineral oil formulated grease.
Types of Grease made by Sharp Lubes
Greases are classified into several types, each with a specific application. The following are some of the most important types:
- Multi-purpose Grease- They are intended to offer additional resistance to oxidation and water washout in long-term automotive applications at low temperatures and loads. These greases are widely used in Kanchipuram to lubricate the framework of automotive mechanisms, wheel bearings, clutch bearings, general joints, and ball joints of steering and suspension systems of passenger cars, trucks, and farm tractors, among other things.
- High-Temperature Grease- Sharp Lubes high-temperature Grease in Tirunelveli are designed to perform in high temperatures and mechanical loads with high friction. It is designed to protect high-speed bearings in applications involving high temperatures and heavy mechanical loads. It also possesses anti-wear properties and good corrosion protection.
- Chassis Grease- Chassis grease is a Calcium based Grease designed specifically for vehicle chassis lubrication and protection. It is water-resistant and contains extreme pressure and tasteless agents, making it particularly effective in harsh applications such as large trucks and off-highway equipment used in the manufacturing industry. Sharp Lubes Chassis Grease exhibits excellent flow even at low temperatures and in long pipelines due to its special formulation and semi-fluid consistency.
- Gel Grease- The gel grease endorsed by Sharp Lubes is used for various industrial and automotive components and other types of machinery. Over a wide temperature range, it provides excellent resistance to structural and consistency changes while remaining in place despite severe working or sustained shock impact. The provided grease is manufactured using quality-tested lubricating oils and other ingredients, as well as cutting-edge processing techniques.
- Extreme Pressure Grease- There are certain applications that need to be performed under extreme pressure to get protected from heavy loads and wear. This is why Sharp Lubes, the best Grease manufacturer in Hosur produces EP grease that delivers additional security against wear, corroding, and water washout. EP grease contains solid lubricants that attach to the metal’s surface and add a sub-layer that inhibits metal-to-metal contact in addition to the normal protective coating supplied by the lubricant.
Being the best Grease manufacturer in Kanchipuram, Sharp Lube understands to meet the needs of its clients. Therefore, if you need any kind of grease lubricant for your machinery or vehicle, we are always ready to serve you.